Columbus GA Birth Photographers | Ker-Fox Photography | Stephanie’s Birth Story

Rock. Star. Momma. Right here. I said it before, but I will say it again, Stephanie handled her long labor with such an inspirational and fierce determination, yet exuded such grace while doing so. Stephanie and her family have long been friends of our family. Not the hang out on weekends kind of close, but close…. after sharing a room with someone/anyone when their child enters this world instantly brings you closer. You share their pain, you share their excitement… you share that memory. That moment that their lives changed forever. Holy. Moly. What a moment.
Stephanie’s water was broken at 9:30am April 17th and little Will didn’t decide to grace us with his presence until 3:06am April 18th. This is the story of Stephanie’s labor and Will’s birthday. Enjoy.

For more information on having your birth captured follow this LINK.

The music in this video is courtesy of Grungor, their music can be found HERE.

1. Kim Hix Walton says:

That is awesome..everyone that I watch I cry! If I have another baby I want you to do this for us!

2. Ker-Fox Photography says:

Girl I will most definitely be all over that! And you guys do make some pretty dang cute babies so why not, haha!

3. Cathy Hudson Privette says:

Oh, Neely, this is absolutely beautiful! You captured it all!

4. Tina Landers says:

Beautiful!!

5. Anne Jageler Macheski says:

Thank you for sharing this beautiful and special time with us all. I couldn’t be happier for the whole family. Loved the look on the Grandparents faces. So special and what a lucky little boy to be surrounded with so much love!

6. Bill Becker says:

Wow. What a wonderful experience. The look on all their faces told a beautiful story. You did a great job of capturing those unforgetable moments through their expressions. This will be something they will be able to share forever. Nicely done.

7. Resa Carter says:

Love, love, love!!!!!

8. Caroline says:

Oh Neely. Incredible. That song was just perfect – for the beautiful babe and for the beautiful photos. You all made beautiful things that day. well done my friend.

• kerfox says:

Thank you sweet friend. I owe this passion for birth photography to you. It all started with you, well it all started with Cale… and Finn. Your friendship and children have altered my path and blessed me in so many ways. Blessed my business and blessed me with a friend like you! Miss you loads!

9. Karen Gainey Auburger says:

So Beautiful!!

10. Amy Hatchell says:

Love this! So sweet!

11. Kaci Holland says:

that is absolutely beautiful, what a treasure!!!

12. Donna says:

What a beautifully told story of this little fellow’s arrival.. The excitement, the exhaustion, the ultimate JOY of this new life to such a sweet family.. I am truly happy for you all!!.. He is amazing!! enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! God’s Greatest Blessing!

Job well done Neely!

13. Joy Page Rodgers says:

Just beautiful!!

14. Linda C Ladd says:

@[1842888719:2048:Cathy Hudson Privette], this brought tears to my eyes! How beautiful! Wish they had been around when ours were born! Enjoy that precious bundle of love!

15. Ker-Fox Photography says:

So very glad you like it. It was an amazing day. You should be so proud of your son… he was a champ. And Stephanie, well, she handled it beautifully.

16. Ker-Fox Photography says:

The grandparents expression when they found out it was a boy, was one of my favorite captures of the whole day!

17. Carrie N Brett Johnson says:

These videos are beyond amazing.

18. Beverly Holton Rouse says:

Cathy, I just saw this! How beautiful!

19. Heather Borum Nicholson says:

Love, love,love !!!! What a treasure to have this moment captured so beautifully!

20. Stephanie Pezold Privette says:

Neely, sorry so late responding. I have watched this over and over and still get emotional every time I watch it. If it weren’t for you I would not have known about birth photography and would not have these moments capturing one of the most important events of my life. I was hesitant about sharing such a personal experience so publicly but it was so beautifully done and my hope in sharing this is more expectant mothers will consider this wonderful way of preserving such a life changing event. Thank you, thank you!

21. Sallye Anne Pyle says:

I LOVED watching this! It is so beautiful!

22. Ashli Watson Farris says:

Aww I love it…. I’m so happy this showed up on my news feed

23. Amanda Herrin McPherson says:

Wow, I have never seen anything like this. It is so beautiful! And I am still so proud of you!!!

24. Stephanie Pezold Privette says:

Awe, thank you Amanda!! Neely is so talented and did a wonderful job. And thank you so much for hanging in there with me and giving me the confidence I needed to get through labor. So blessed to have you as my doctor:)

25. Ker-Fox Photography says:

Amanda, thank you so much for allowing me to be in the room to shoot this. I am so grateful for understanding doctors that know what an important moment this is to capture!