Birth Photography: The Birth of Julianne Hope

Sometimes, birth just doesn’t go as planned. Sometimes you labor hard, and give it everything you’ve got, and sometimes it’s just not in the cards. That was the case for my dear friend Sydney. Instead, she owned the alternative and welcomed her c-section with smiles and bravery in the face of adversity. I am beyond proud of her as well as her husband Jamie. They were each other’s rocks through this journey, just as they have been through their dating life, marriage, and now parenthood. I’m beyond blessed to have met these two, and even more blessed to have gotten to know them and call them friends.

I often get a chance to bond with families throughout the process, but this family welcomed me as if I were one of their own. They were hilarious, and oh so welcoming to having me share the day with them…. Hey guys, I’m expecting my invite to Thanksgiving dinner ok?!

1. Lydia Stuemke says:

BEAUTIFUL! You are GLOWING, mama!

2. Monet Moutrie says:

What an amazing birth! So much love and strength shown by this mama and her family!

3. Amber Pembleton says:

what a beautiful birth story! congrats to mom and dad!!!

4. Sarah Boccolucci says:

Great job mom and dad! That baby is beautiful!!!

5. Emily Gerald says:

Such a beautiful birth story, certainly one their family will cherish for years to come!

6. Kimberly Kamine says:

Oh I love everything about this birth story Neely!!! To the momma, you are beautiful and amazing. Choosing a cesarean birth is not an easy choice when birth doesn’t go the way you had planned, brave indeed. You look radiant and flawless and I’m loving your beautiful blonde curls! You will most definitely be an inspiration to many mommas!!! The images in this story are beyond gorgeous and I’m sure will be treasured for many years to come.